CookStPharmacy can provide the Morning After Pill, and 3 months of Oral Contraceptive Pill (The Pill)
If you're 25 years or younger the consultation and medicine will be free (assuming you are a NZ resident).
If you're over 25 years old or not eligible for government funded healthcare in New Zealand it will cost $35.00.
A couple of thing you'll need to know:
- There is no set age to get the morning after pill
- We need to talk to the person who'll be taking it
- It's completely confidential, we don't tell *anybody* else you've used the morning after pill.
- You need to take it as soon as possible
- You DON'T need to make an appointment
- If you've been prescribed the Oral Contraceptive Pill (The Pill) at least twice in the last little while we can also supply that too. Some conditions do apply.