Click Here to Book a new window will open.
Please note we can take bookings for unfunded and funded vaccinations now.
Below is a list of people who qualify for funded 'flu vaccinations, we are able to vaccinate people 13 years and older.
- people 65 or over
- pregnant women
Under 65's who have one of the diseases below
- Ischaemic heart disease - roughly have you had a heart attack or get angina
- Congestive heart failure
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease - roughly were you born with a heart defect
- Cerebro-vascular disease - roughly have you had a stroke or do you get transient ischaemic attacks (mini-strokes)
- have asthma that you need inhalers to prevent
- other lung problems like COPD, emphysema, bronchiectasis, cystic fibrosis
- have diabetes
- have chronic kidney disease
- have cancer (except BCC or squamous skin cancers
- have an autoimmune disease (e.g. Rheumatoid Arthritis)
- have immunity problems
- take immune suppressing medicines (transplant patients)
- have had you spleen removed or are going to have it removed
- have Downs syndrome