Click Here to Book a new window will open.
Please note we can take bookings for unfunded and funded vaccinations now but will not be able to give unfunded vaccinations before 13 April 2020
Below is a list of people who qualify for funded 'flu vaccinations, we are able to vaccinate people 13 years and older.
- people 65 or over
- pregnant women
Under 65's who have one of the diseases below
- Ischaemic heart disease - roughly have you had a heart attack or get angina
- Congestive heart failure
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease - roughly were you born with a heart defect
- Cerebro-vascular disease - roughly have you had a stroke or do you get transient ischaemic attacks (mini-strokes)
- have asthma that you need inhalers to prevent
- other lung problems like COPD, emphysema, bronchiectasis, cystic fibrosis
- have diabetes
- have chronic kidney disease
- have cancer (except BCC or squamous skin cancers
- have an autoimmune disease (e.g. Rheumatoid Arthritis)
- have immunity problems
- take immune suppressing medicines (transplant patients)
- have had you spleen removed or are going to have it removed
- have Downs syndrome
We are happy to take bookings for unfunded people to recieve 'flu shots now but they will be vaccinated after 13 April.
Thanks for your understanding.